Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Happy hummingbird

 

Wow another win! My Wish Big card won the challenge at Inkspirations this week.  So I guess I found out which rocket card was better because I entered them both and they chose that one as their winner.  I was told that the 6 year old birthday boy loved his rocket card and the 23 yr old birthday boy is receiving his tonight, I’ll have to let him know how lucky he is to get an award winning card!  Ha Ha!

I am entering this card into the Anything Goes challenge at Paper Players this week.

 

IMG_0872

 

My club ladies are going to be making this one tomorrow.  The hostess just said that she wanted to make something feminine so I came up with this card that would teach them this great sponged frame technique at the same time. Hope they like it!

 

Ingredients :

Stamps : elements of style, whimsical words, vintage vogue

Card :  old olive, vanilla

Ink : PIP, olive, marina mist, espresso, choc chip marker

Other :  pearls, sponges, post-its


Kathy

4 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous and a lovely color combination! Thanks for joining us, twice(!) at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love your stamped background! Thanks for playing again with The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful technique! Very feminine indeed! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week! Again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this frame technique and as Nance commented, the colors are lovely! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players and congrats on your rocket card win!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!