Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Butterfly happiness

I thought I might show you a card the ladies in my club made the last time we met.
Quite simple on the outside…..
IMG_1602
but there’s a surprise inside when you open it….

IMG_1605
It was a bit hard to get a good photo of the inside so you can’t really tell how cute it is. It’s called a spiral pop-up card.
Everyone really enjoyed making them.  They’re a bit different and very easy to make (and cute).  I got the instructions from splitcoast stampers. There is a tutorial here if you’d like to give it a try.
Ingredients :
Stamps : Heard from the heart. flight of the butterfly
Card : pip, pink pirouette, white, regal rose, brights dsp stack
Ink : melon mambo, turquoise
Other : butterfly punch, circle punch, mini glue dots, rhinestones, rhinestone brad, piercer

Kathy

4 comments:

  1. I like this surprise inside Kathy, I must try that one myself sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh this is beautful Kathy! I love decorating the inside's of my cards! Will definately have to gve this a try!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo pretty Kathy, and perfect to keep the outside CAS if you're doing something fancy such as this on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! That is so cute. I must try it!! Thanks for sharing!!
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!