Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Embossing 4 ewe

 

This is the other card we did at club last week using the inset embossing technique.

Isn’t it cute!

IMG_2211

 

I also showed the ladies how to do the “squiggly button thingy” technique.

Not quite sure if that’s its correct name. Ha ha :)

 

Ingredients :

Stamps : pun fun

Card : pink pirouette, pip, regal rose, basic grey, celery, confetti white

Ink : pip, stazon

Other : crayons, aquapainter, button, white pen, piercer, big shot, square lattice ef, heart to heart punch, scallop trim border punch

 

I can’t believe Stampin Up are retiring Pun Fun!!!

It was the first set I chose as a demo.  I loved it and still do!

It’s a keeper for sure.

 

Kathy

4 comments:

  1. Cute? - for sure. Love the squiggly button thingy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I've been doing the squiggly button thingy lately myself. It's such a fun way to dress up a button! You are so good at putting different elements together; the punched hearts work so perfectly with your stamped image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How DID you do the squiggly button thingy?? It's so darn cute and I think it would be adorable to use on the little pig from Button Buddies.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle

    Glad you like the squiggly button thingy! All I do is cut a "sliver" (another technical term) of card stock, thread it through the button holes and tie it (you need to do it gently). Then I wrapped the ends over and over and over an embossing tool. It would be easier if you have a quilling tool though. You just need something thin to wrap the card around to make it curly. It does look cute on a card!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!