Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pumpkin Field

 

This is the last of my Field Flowers cards using this weeks Just Add Ink sketch.

I loved how this one turned out as well.

 

IMG_3255

 

I did something a little different to this one.  I stamped the flower in pumpkin and then black but then I decided to colour the centre of the flower in a saffron marker.  After that I made dots on top of the saffron using a white gel pen.

I brayered on celery then olive at the bottom and saffron, mustard and cajun at the top.  The outside of the circle was then sponged with cajun.

I just popped the centre flower up with dimensionals on this card.  Each one I did differently to see which way I like best.  The first card had no dimensionals, the second had 2 and this one 1.  And I still can’t decide which one looked best!  I guess that means it doesn’t matter either way. :)

 

Ingredients :

Stamps : field flowers, kindness matters

Card : black, pumpkin, white, daffodil, neutrals dsp stack

Ink : pumpkin, stazon, celery, olive, saffron, mustard, cajun, saffron marker

Other : big shot, square scallop die, nesties, brayer, white pen

 

It’s wonderful when you find a great sketch isn’t it?  I’m sure I’ll be making more of these cards and using this sketch again.

I’d love to know which card was your favourite?

 

Kathy

5 comments:

  1. Ok .. so now you are really 'showing off' ;). This one, like the previous two turned out beautifully. Happy Australia Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!!!! And breath taking!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #50 with a link back to your blog on 1-29-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

    If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

    Thanks and take care
    Tiffany Bauer
    http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can say here is OMG! it is absolutely Beautiful!
    I would love to case this one too for a later party I have! Love love love your work! Hugs,Bev

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!