Pages

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Exciting News





I have some wonderful news to share.
I am now a Dirty Girl!  That is, I’m part of the Splitcoaststampers Dirty Dozen design team.
I was so excited when I was asked to join the team, it is such a huge honour!!!!!!!!


So I have been working very hard over the last few weeks making lots of cards for the Dirty Dozen and you can see them on Splitcoaststampers if you are a fan club member. If you’re not a member you can click here for more information.

Kathy

6 comments:

  1. Lol I love your post intro you 'dirty girl'.

    Huge congratulations Kathy, this is a well deserved spot and I can't wait to see more of your gorgeous creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kathy, a wonderful opportunity and well deserved too!
    I'm sure you will impress & inspire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray Kathy! Congrats my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've already stopped by to admire some of your gorgeous cards over at Splitcoast. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! There's never too many exclamation marks for a time like this. I'm your biggest fan :) Looking forward to seeing other inspiring creations as the challenges unfold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! A well-deserved honour!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!