Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Hermione

 

We have a wonderful sketch challenge at Just Add Ink this week.

JAI#132_Sketch

And I needed to make a birthday card for my daughter and this is what I came up with.

 

IMG_4914

 

She is a huge Harry Potter fan and we bought her everything Potter for her 11th birthday.  I wanted to make her a matching card too so I used this wonderful Tiddlyinks image called Wizardette.  I coloured her with copics to look like Hermione and used some dazzling diamonds and crystal effects too.  I tried to colour her scarf the correct Gryffindor colours and made banners to match.

She absolutely loved her card! She was so impressed with it!  :)

 

Ingredients :

Stamps : Wizardette (Tiddlyinks), Blowing Bubbles (MFT)

Card : basic grey, black, daffodil, real red, white

Ink : memento black

Other : square punch. corner rounder punch, crystal effects, dazzling diamonds, copics

 

Please take a look at what the rest of the JAI team created this week and I hope you find some “crafting time” and can join us.

 

Kathy

5 comments:

  1. This is awesome, Kathy! As a Harry Potter fan myself, I can imagine how exciting it was for her! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, this is simply perfect for a young Harry Potter fan! I just love the bubbles, your colouring, and your interpretation of the sketch; great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE! She is just gorgeous and as usual your colouring is amazing - I'm sure your daughter is going to fall in love with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful idea and wonderful card, Kathy! Very cute!! and I think your colouring of the robe is awesome. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool Mum you are, making a Harry Potter card to match!!!!! Loving all the bubbles :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!