Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

Two by Two Chevrons

 

This week at Just Add Ink we have a challenge to Just Add Chevrons.

I decided to try them on a baby card. 

 

IMG_5269

 

I used the new chevron embossing folder on pink pirouette card and used white craft ink on top of the embossing to highlight it a little more.  I originally thought to use it because of its wave-like pattern but it also has a baby blanket look to it too I think.

I used my copics on the image and it was lots of fun to colour.  This is such a fantastic stamp. I love it!  I can see every baby card in the future being made with Two By Two.  It is perfect and so cute!

 

Ingredients :

Stamps : Two by two

Card : grey, pink pirouette, pip, white, saffron, x-press it

Ink : memento black, white

Other : copics, big shot, square scallop, chevron ef, square punch, buttons, bakers twine

 

The design team have come up with lots of great ways to use chevrons on their cards this week.  Please take a look and join in with our challenge.

 

Kathy

10 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Kathy. I love the chevrons with that stamp. Your coloring is stunning as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy this is super adorable! You are right about the chevrons looking like a baby blanket :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy this is an adorable card, I absolutely love it. You've just convinced me I MUST HAVE this stamp lol. Your colouring is lovely as always. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I want to say that this is utterly ADORABLE, Kathy! I love the embossed chevrons on pink for a baby card. Such beautiful colouring, and placement of embellishments, too. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bright, happy and very cute and makes me want to ink up my stamp right now!!! Love all the little details and lovely colouring. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, Kathy. Love this colour combo for baby cards and your colouring is superb, as usual. The stitching and details are the icing on the cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply gorgeous card Kathy...I love it!

    Thanks for the inspiration
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful all over Kathy, didn't think l needed this stamp...Hmmmm. Love the bright pop of the image colours on the pastel background, it works beautifully. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am totally in love this gorgeous baby card Kathy! Your colouring is gorgeous (as always) - it's so unexpected to see chevrons on a baby card, but I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I copied your totally awesome card last night and I have to say I think it is the cutest card that I have ever made. Thank you for sharing this gem !
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!