Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Blue Sparkle

 

I decided to try using the gorgeous ColourQ combo this week to make another Christmas card.

I combined it with a Merry Monday sketch.  They are having a Year in Review where you can use any past sketch. 

I was going to be so good this year and planned to play along at Merry Monday each week so that all my Christmas cards would be done.

Mmmm ….. I really wish I’d stuck to that plan!!!

Anyway here’s the card :)

IMG_5571

 

Ingredients :

Stamps : Ornament Keepsakes, Flowering Flourishes, Sweet serendipity

Card : white, pool party, midnight muse, crumb cake

Ink :  pacific point, pool party, midnight muse, crumb cake and turquoise markers

Other : Holiday ornaments framelits, dazzling diamonds, rhinestone, square punch, bakers twine, big shot, fancy fan ef

 

I should have sent all my Christmas cards out by now, but no, I’m still making them!

 

Kathy

9 comments:

  1. Good to see that you have had time to enter some challenges after a busy few months. This card is striking - a classic design and beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really pretty ornament. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the ColourQ!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love that ornament. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday for our final challenge of 2012. I hope you will come back on January 7th and make cards with us for all of 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, Kathy! I love the glitter on the ornament! Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday! Hope to see you back in January! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! You played! Love the blues and the simple, clean look Kathy. The glimmer on the ornament is very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday, we hope to see you back in January!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Kathy, I love the pretty ornament. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Kathy, I like the bling and the glitz on the ornament. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, love the mix of blues. Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!