Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Santa Baby

I've made another Christmas card for my slowly growing stash :)
This time I've used Santa Baby from Whimsy Stamps.
Isn't she cute!




I used copics to colour her and then cut her out and I used Fun Flock for the first time too.
The extra dimension and "fluffiness" does look great on her dress and hat.

Ingredients :
Stamps :  Santa Baby
Card : olive, x-press it, brights core'dinations, Vintage Summer (Little yellow bicycle)
Ink : memento black
Other : fun flock, big shot, cross stitch #2 ef (sizzix), cosmic star border (memory box), copics

Copics used :
R 00, 20, 24, 27, 29
W 7
E 000, 00, 50, 53, 31
YG 11, 13, 17


The Whimsy Stamp on this card is also available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts

Hopefully you've made a start on your Christmas cards too :)

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Love this one - simple and sweet! I love the fun flock too! Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!