Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Peace On Earth

This is my latest card for Bunny Zoe's Crafts.  I've used a CC Designs image called Peace On Earth and
I think she's absolutely adorable!

Peace On Earth, CC Designs, Bunny Zoe's Crafts, Authentique Joyous, Christmas, Copics


I coloured her with my copics and added some star dust stickles to her wings and halo.  I also used the gorgeous Authentique Joyous papers again (I really love this paper pad!)  All the papers on here are from this pad, even the Merry Christmas sentiment is cut out from one of the sheets!  I distressed all the edges with walnut stain distress ink and added some black flat backed pearls too.

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges :
Stampin for the weekend - Feeling Festive
Charisma Cardz Challenges - Christmas

Ingredients :

Stamps :  Peace On Earth (CC Designs)
Card : black, vanilla, x-press it, Authentique Joyous
Ink : memento black, walnut stain distress ink
Other : big shot, nellie snellen 5 point star, star dust sticklesblack flat backed pearlscopics


I would also like to let you know that there is a PRE-ORDER on now for Magnolia Little Circus Moscow and Winter Wonderland DooHickey Dies at  Bunny Zoe's Crafts.




Thanks for dropping by today to take a look.  I really should count up my Christmas cards and see how many I still need to do. It's the first of December tomorrow! Not much time left!!!

Kathy

5 comments:

  1. This is a lovely christmas card! Thanks for playing at Charisma! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So cute... except for that sad face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, really cute! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image - and a beautiful card!
    Hugs, Shannah xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and gorgeous sweet image
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!