Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Bluebell With Basket


I have a card for Bunny Zoe's Crafts to show you today.
I used a beautiful new stamp from Wild Rose Studio called Bluebell With Basket.  I love Bluebell, she's so pretty isn't she!

bluebell with basket, wild rose studio

The sentiment is from a new clear stamp set by Whimsy Stamps called Simple Sentiments.
The paper is from a pad by Crate Paper called Little Bo Peep.  I inked the edges of it with antique linen distress ink and did some sewing on it too.
The grass was made using the MFT Grassy Edges Die and I added a pretty Pink Button.
I coloured the image with my copics and added a little star dust stickles to the flower centres.

Ingredients :
Stamps : Bluebell With Basket,  Simple Sentiments
Card : x-press it, black, crumb cake, pear, celery,  Little Bo Peep (Crate Paper)
Ink : memento black, pool party, antique linen distress ink
Other : MFT Grassy Edges Die, marvelous squares (SB),  Pink Button , hemp twine,  star dust stickles, copics

Copics used :

E 31, 33, 35, 50, 53, 55
R 000, 00, 20, 24, 30
BG 0000, 10, 11 72
G 21
YG 03


Thanks for dropping by for a look today :)

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!