Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Breeze

It's day 3 of the previews for the May release at CC Designs.
Isn't this one a cutie :)  It's a Pollycraft image called Breeze.

Breeze, Happy Day, CC Designs, Pollycraft

I have also used the new sentiment set Happy Day.
It's a little hard to see, but I sponged a cloudy sky behind her and I coloured her to match the cute patterned paper.

Ingredients :
Stamps : Breeze, Happy Day
Card : x-press it, crumb cake, black, Vintage Summer (little yellow bicycle)
Ink : memento black, pool party, crumb cake
Other : hemp thread, copics

Copics used :
E 000, 00, 50, 53, 55
C 1
YG 0000, 03, 11
R 00, 20, 24, 27, 30
BG 0000

Please drop by the CC Designs blog to see what the rest of the Design Team have created with the new Pollycraft images.
The May release will be available in the CC Designs store tomorrow.

Thanks for dropping by for a look.
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I like this! Fab layout. I love the pop of red and your clouds look cute! x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!