Pages

Friday, June 13, 2014

SunnyDee and Sunflower

I have a Whimsy card to share today, using a gorgeous new Elisabeth Bell stamp called SunnyDee and Sunflower.  It's a beautiful image isn't it?

whimsy stamps, sunnydee and sunflower, sweet die

I also used the Whimsy Sweet as candy Word Die, it just seemed a perfect fit with this gorgeous stamp.
I had fun colouring this pretty scene.

Ingredients :
Stamps :  SunnyDee and Sunflower
Card : x-press it, baked sugar, suede, Kate and Co (MME)
Ink : memento black, antique linen distress ink
Other : Whimsy Sweet as candy Word Die, marvellous square (SB), brad, copics

Copics used:
R 000, 20, 30
YG 03, 17, 91, 95
Y 15, 21, 23, 26, 28
E 000, 00, 11, 21, 50, 53, 55
YR 14
B 93, 95, 97
BG 0000, 000, 11, 72
W 00, 1

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges :

Time Out Challenges - Summer with a twist of flowers
A Creative Romance - Anything goes with an option of birthday

Thanks for dropping by for a look today :)
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Your card is absolutely beautiful Kathy. I've always been a fan of EB's stamps and so nice to see a new one. That Sweet die is a "must have"... warm wishes Sharon

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!