Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Little Elf


Hi :)  It's new release time again at CC Designs and this month it's all about Christmas.
Isn't this stamp a cutie!   I LOVE her big eyes :) Her name is Little Elf.

CC Designs, Little elf, snarky sentiments, christmas


The sentiment is from a new CC Designs sentiment set called Snarky Christmas.  It has a lot of "different/funny" sentiments and a few more normal ones too :)

The cute paper is from an Authentique pad called Joyous.  I got it last year and there is just a tiny bit left, I love this Naughty or Nice scale paper in it and thought I'd use my last scrap of it with the "naughty" sentiment.  I also used the CC Designs Notebook Edges Die.

There are a lot of really cute releases this month at CC Designs.  You can see a lot of inspirational cards from the DT  on the CC Designs Blog.  Please check them out.

Ingredients :
Stamps : Little Elf, Snarky Sentiments
Card : x-press it, olive, limeaide, Joyous (Authentique)
Ink : memento black
Other : CC Designs Notebook Edges Die, library clip, crystal effects, copics

Copics used :

R 20, 24, 27, 29, 30
YG 0000, 01, 13
C 1, 3
BG 0000
E 000, 00, 21, 50, 53, 55

Thanks for dropping by today and please come back tomorrow to see another new release from CC Designs (it's cute too!) :)

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!