Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Reindeer Flying

I have a card for Bunny Zoe's Crafts to share today and it's my first Christmas card of the year!
And as it's almost October now, that seems a little late to me.  I had better get creating or my Christmas card list will have to be drastically shortened :)

This one is using the adorable Wild Rose Studio stamp called Reindeer Flying.


reindeer flying, wild rose studio, christmas


He actually comes with one star but I wanted a couple more so I just stamped it again a couple of times, coloured them, cut them out and stuck them on where I wanted.
The paper is from a pad by Basic Grey called Persimmon and I also used a Prima Sun Kiss button.

Ingredients :

Stamps :  Reindeer Flying (Wild Rose Studio)
Card : x-press it, Midnight Muse, brushed gold, Persimmon (Basic Grey)
Ink : memento black, antique linen distress ink,  walnut stain distress ink
Other : Prima Sun Kiss button, hemp twine, copics

Copics used :

BG 0000, 000, 49, 72
W 1
E 50, 53, 55
Y 15, 23, 26
B 97
BV 00
R 29, 30, 39, 59

Thanks for dropping by for a look today :)
Kathy


1 comment:

  1. I like your card a lot Kathy :-D It is very pretty :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!