Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Super Hero Henry


Hi :)  I have another CC Designs card to share with you today.
This one is using the awesome Roberto's stamp called Super Hero Henry.
It is a bit tricky to make cards for boys and men but this stamp is wonderful and I think this card could be used for a male of any age :)



I wanted to keep it clean and simple but I also added a bit of interest to it by creating the background. I have a tutorial here to show you how I made the rays.  But this time I used different coloured ink :  Daffodil, Starfruit and Cherry Cobbler.

The stars are from the new Superhero Die and I just love this sentiment too!  It could be used as a birthday card or a thank you card.

Ingredients :

Stamps : Super Hero Henry, Super Duper Sentiments
Card : x-press it, crumb cake, black
Ink : memento black, daffodil, starfruit, cherry
Other : Make a card #7 Superhero Die, copics

Copics used :

YG 11, 13, 17
B 0000, 00, 02, 93, 95, 97
E 000, 00, 21, 50, 53, 55
C 1
R 20, 24, 27, 29, 30, 59



I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges :


Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy






6 comments:

  1. A really fabulous card Kathy. . And a wonderful tutorial.. I'll certainly be trying that.

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing!! Love the background. You are so good at those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are my Superhero Kathy!! Another absolutely stunning make, love this little chap (lucky enough to own him now) and your background is too yummy. Thank you for making my Friday morning that much happier. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an excellent card! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!