Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Devilish Nancy


Hi

It's time for a new release at CC Designs :)
And this stamp called Devilish Nancy is so cute!

It would make a wonderful Halloween stamp of course but as I don't celebrate it, I decided to create a Wicked Birthday card instead :)




I made the sentiment by using the Pollycraft Super Duper Sentiments set.  I just took the "awesome" out and the "n" in "an" .  And I used the CC Designs Mini Alpha and Numbers Die to make the word "Wicked".

*New Pollycraft Super Duper Sentiments Rubber Stamp

I used a new product too.  CC Designs now make their own Dots - and I LOVE them!
These are from the Princess Enamel Dots set.

Ingredients :

Stamps : Devilish Nancy,  Super Duper Sentiments
Card : x-press it, red, black, SU dsp
Ink : memento black, versafine black
Other : CC Designs Mini alpha and numbers die, Make a card #4 diePrincess Enamel Dots, copics

Copics used :

R 20, 24, 27, 29, 30, 59
E 000, 00, 21
W 1, 5, 7, 9

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges :

Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Stamp and Create - one for the girls

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!