Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

Monster Eli

I have another new release CC Designs card to share with you.
This one is called Monster Eli and he is super cute!

We don't actually celebrate Halloween, so I wanted to try to use him in a different way.  He is absolutely gorgeous and I thought I might make up my own sentiment to go with him and make something that could be used for a thinking of you, feel better soon or even a birthday card.






I used the Mini Alpha and Numbers Die and the More Scripted Sentiments set to create the Monster Hugs.  And he was So much fun to colour!

Ingredients :
Stamps : Monster Eli, More Scripted Sentiments
Card : x-press it, confetti white, suede
Ink : memento black, versamark, white
Other : Mini Alpha and Numbers Die, white embossing powder, copics

Copics Used :
E 000, 00, 21, 31, 33, 35, 39, 50, 53, 55
BG 10, 11, 13
YG 01, 11
R 20, 30
YR 14


I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges :

Papertake Weekly - anything goes
Ribbon Girl - Everything goes with an image

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy



3 comments:

  1. You are so right Kathy, he is SUPER cute, and made even more so by your awesome artwork. He really made me smile. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy this is super cute! Saw it on Papertake and just had to pop in to say how fab it is. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable!!! Your coloring is perfect and I love the sentiment you created. Great way to make it into something that works for you.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!