Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Meow-lloween Kitties


I have another card to share from the wonderful new CC Designs August release.
This time I've used the cute mummy cat from the Meow-lloween Kitties set.

There are heaps of cute cats in this set but when I saw this one I had the idea to write "Curses"  on the front and I'll probably add "I forgot your birthday" on the inside (knowing me).




I don't think I've raided the medicine cabinet when crafting before but I did for this card.  I decided to use a little piece of real bandaging and left it dangling down on the side.  It looks great in real life :)

I used the new Half Rectangles Die to cut the background papers out and I used the new Dotted Rectangle Die for the base the cats are on.

I made the word using some rub on letters I've had lying around for years.

Ingredients ;
Stamps : Meow-lloween Kitties
Card : x-press it, Delight (authentique)
Ink : memento black
Other : half rectangles die, dotted rectangles die, meow-lloween kitties outline die, rub ons (MM), copics

Copics used :
YR 14, 16, 18
Y 11, 13, 15, 26
YG 0000, 01, 03
R 00, 20
W 1

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges :

Simon Says Stamps - Go wild
One Crazy Stamper - Fall/Halloween
Aud Sentiments - For a child + sentiment
Southern Girls - anything goes

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy



5 comments:

  1. Great idea love it .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
    Aud Sentiments
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, those kitties are so cute, great job, and nice background too. Thanks for sharing with us at One Crazy Stamper.
    Leanne DT/OCS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it.The sentiment is perfect with the kitties. I guess the medicine cabinet is not somewhere you would normally go to for craft supplies but it works wonderfully. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining the Challenge at One Crazy Stamper!! Cheers, Lora

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is adorable!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!