Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Leprechaun

I have something a little different to share today.
I decided to use the super cute Roberto's Rascals Leprechaun stamp to create a tag for a sweet gift.



He's so adorable isn't he?!  
I also used the Lucky Rainbow Sentiments to emboss the word "lucky".
And I used the Layering Tags Die too.

I bought a bucket of M&M's and collected the colours and arranged them in the bottle to make a rainbow.

I thought it would make a great gift with a little note on the back saying how lucky we are to have such a great teacher.





I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges :

Allsorts Challenge : anything goes
Simon Says Stamp : anything goes

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy



1 comment:

  1. A super creation for our challenge this week, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!