Pages

Monday, July 31, 2017

Hipster Lumberjack Guy

I have another one of CC Designs Lumberjack Guys to share today.
I decided to make him an ordinary (but super-cute) guy rather than a lumberjack :)





I love these word and star papers from Bella Blvd and I decided to colour his shirt to match.
My girls said it made him look more like a "hipster" guy than a "lumberjack" guy. Which was a good thing! :)

I had so much fun colouring him!

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges :
7 Kids Challenge - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - anything goes

Thanks for dropping by today :)

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does look like he could be a little hipster, love that! Super cute card and thanks for joining us at 7 Kids!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!